Power Ten, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of studies and analysis capability, rooted in a deep understanding of our customer and established within the operations research field of study.
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) Studies and Analyses
- Cost Estimation and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Scenario Development
- Optimization, Mathematical Programming, Statistics, and Probability
- Military Subject Areas
- Manpower / Recruiting Analysis, and Active / Reserve Mix Issues
- Expeditionary Energy Studies, Analysis, and Modeling and Simulation
- Concept Development and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS)
- Intelligence and Information Operations Studies and Analyses
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Technology Forecasting, and Science and Technology
- Engineering Support
- Deployment/Forward Presence
- Training Assessment
- Business Intelligence Practices
- Cultural, Geopolitical, Economic, and Demographic Analysis via Social Sciences
For more information, download the P10 S&A Brochure.
Mr. Mick Rovenstine:
Mr. Rovenstine is the Vice President of Operations. Mr. Rovenstine has over twenty-six years of experience in management, aviation, operations analysis, and test & evaluation. While serving in the Marine Corps, Mr. Rovenstine combined tours of operational flying in CH-46E transport helicopters with tours as an operations analyst with the Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity (MCOTEA) and Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps, Manpower and Reserve Affairs. After retirement, Mr. Rovenstine directly supported the Marine Corps Systems Command, Product Group-15, Program Manager Engineering Systems, providing technical and program expertise to their test and evaluation process. Mr. Rovenstine is a graduate of the US Naval Academy and the Naval Postgraduate School attaining a BS in Mathematics and an MS in Operations Research, respectively.
Mr. Brian Danielson
Mr. Danielson is the Director of Test & Evaluation. Mr. Danielson entered industry from the U.S. Marine Corps following an outstanding career as an Infantry Officer, F/A-18 Weapons and Sensor Officer, and OV-10 Supporting Arms Coordinator (Airborne). He retired as a Lieutenant Colonel with over 30 years of operational, technical experience in both USMC and joint, commands. His skills include long range C4I planning and integration with both new and legacy systems and is well versed in Project Engineering and Program Management of complex System of Systems integration efforts. Prior to joining Power Ten, Inc., Mr. Danielson was a Systems Engineer with Shee Atiká Technologies, LLC and before that a Program Manager and Project Engineer with L-3 Communications on a large COTS and GOTS System of System integration effort for Taiwan. During his final tour in the USMC, he was intimately involved in the C4 operational planning for operations in support of a deployment to the Middle East.